This Amana brand Single-Stage, MultiSpeed Furnace offers 80% AFUE, as opposed to lower ratings of less efficient gas furnaces. Its multispeed blower can improve its efficiency rating and enable the furnaces to maintain consistent warmth in low-heat capacity mode without inefficient highheat surges associated with single-speed gas furnaces.
SINGLE-STAGE MULTI-SPEED GAS FURNACE
- 80% AFUE – Converts 80¢ of every energy dollar into indoor comfort in your home.
- Stainless-Steel Tubular Primary Heat Exchanger –Unique tubular stainless-steel construction formed using wrinklebend technology results in an extremely durable heat exchanger.
- Multi-Speed Motor – Provides airflow to match comfort needs, reduces energy consumption and system noise compared to a single speed motor.
- Durable 110-Volt Silicon Carbide Igniter – Eliminates the need for an energy-wasting pilot light.
- Quiet, Induced-Draft Blower – Provides precise control and enhanced energy-efficient performance as compared to a natural draft furnace.
- Continuous Air Circulation – Provides added filtration and keeps air moving throughout your home to help maintain comfort.
- Self-Diagnostic Control Board – Continuously monitors the system for consistent, reliable operation, stores last diagnostic codes in memory and indicates condition through a flashing LED for quick troubleshooting.
- Heavy-Gauge Steel Cabinet with Powder-Paint Finish – Durable baked-enamel finish resists corrosion and protects essential components.
- Thermally insulated cabinet – The fully-insulated cabinet means air leakage of less than 2% to maximize heat transfer efficiency and lower blower noise.