This Amana brand Single-Stage, Multi-Speed Furnace offers 96% AFUE, as opposed to lower ratings of less efficient gas furnaces. Its multispeed blower can improve its efficiency rating and enable the furnace to maintain consistent warmth in low-heat capacity mode without inefficient high-heat surges associated with natural draft furnaces.
SINGLE-STAGE MULTI-SPEED GAS FURNACE
- 96% AFUE – Converts 96¢ of every energy dollar into indoor comfort in your home.
- Stainless-Steel Tubular Primary Heat Exchanger – Unique tubular stainless-steel construction formed using wrinklebend technology results in an extremely durable heat exchanger. Paired with a stainlesssteel secondary heat exchanger, this combination provides reliability, durability and efficiency.
- Efficient and Quiet Multi-Speed Circulator Motor – Provides quiet system startup and shutdown with highly efficient performance.
- Durable Silicon Nitride Igniter – Eliminates the need for an energy-wasting pilot light.
- Quiet, Single-Speed, Induced-Draft Blower – Provides precise control and enhanced energyefficient performance as compared to a natural draft furnace.
- Continuous Air Circulation – Provides added filtration and keeps air moving throughout your home to help maintain comfort.
- Self-Diagnostic Control Board – Continuously monitors the system for consistent, reliable operation, stores last diagnostic codes in memory and indicates condition through LED for quick troubleshooting.
- Heavy-Gauge Steel Cabinet with Durable Finish – Resists corrosion and protects essential components.
- Thermally insulated cabinet – The fully-insulated cabinet means air leakage of less than 2% to maximize heat transfer efficiency and lower blower noise.