This Amana brand TwoStage, Variable-Speed Furnace offers 96% AFUE, as opposed to lower ratings of less efficient gas furnaces. Its variablespeed blower can improve its efficiency rating and enable the furnace to maintain consistent warmth in low-heat capacity mode without inefficient high-heat surges associated with singlespeed gas furnaces.
High-Efficiency Two-Stage Variable-Speed Gas Furnace
- 96% AFUE – Converts 96¢ of every energy dollar into indoor comfort in your home.
- Stainless-Steel Tubular Primary Heat Exchanger – Unique tubular stainless-steel construction formed using wrinklebend technology results in an extremely durable heat exchanger. Paired with a stainless-steel secondary heat exchanger, this combination provides reliability, durability and efficiency.
- Efficient and Quiet Variable-Speed Circulator Motor – Provides quiet system startup and shutdown with highly efficient performance.
- Durable Silicon Nitride Igniter – Eliminates the need for an energy-wasting pilot light.
- Two-Stage Gas Valve – Reduces energy needed during moderate demand to deliver outstanding comfort and efficiency as compared to single-stage gas valves.
- Quiet, Two-Stage, Induced-Draft Blower – Provides precise control and enhanced energy-efficient performance as compared to a natural draft furnace.
- Continuous Air Circulation – Provides added filtration and keeps air moving throughout your home to help maintain comfort.
- Self-Diagnostic Control Board – Continuously monitors the system for consistent, reliable operation, stores last diagnostic codes in memory and indicates condition through a dual 7-segment display for quick troubleshooting.
- Heavy-Gauge Steel Cabinet with Durable Finish – Resists corrosion and protects essential components.
- Thermally Insulated Cabinet – The fully-insulated cabinet means air leakage of less than 2% to maximize heat transfer efficiency and lower blower noise.