This Amana brand Two-Stage, MultiSpeed Furnace offers 80% AFUE, as opposed to lower ratings of less efficient gas furnaces. Its multi-speed blower can improve its efficiency rating and enable the furnaces to maintain consistent warmth in low-heat capacity mode without inefficient high-heat surges associated with single-speed gas furnaces.
Energy-Efficient Two-Stage, Multi-Speed Gas Furnace
- 80% AFUE – Converts 80¢ of every energy dollar into indoor comfort in your home.
- Stainless-Steel Tubular Primary Heat Exchanger –Unique tubular stainless-steel construction formed using wrinklebend technology results in an extremely durable heat exchanger.
- Multi-Speed Motor – Provides airflow to match comfort needs, reduces energy consumption and system noise compared to a single speed motor.
- Durable 110-Volt Silicon Nitride Igniter – Eliminates the need for an energy-wasting pilot light.
- Two-Stage Gas Valve – Reduces energy needed during moderate demand to deliver outstanding comfort and efficiency as compared to single-stage gas valves.
- Quiet, Induced-Draft Blower – Provides precise control and enhanced energy-efficient performance as compared to a natural draft furnace.
- Continuous Air Circulation – Provides added filtration and keeps air moving throughout your home to help maintain comfort.
- Self-Diagnostic Control Board – Continuously monitors the system for consistent, reliable operation, stores last diagnostic codes in memory and indicates condition through a dual 7-segment display for quick troubleshooting.
- Heavy-Gauge Steel Cabinet with Durable Finish – Durable baked-enamel finish resists corrosion and protects essential components.
- Thermally insulated cabinet – The fully-insulated cabinet means air leakage of less than 2% to maximize heat transfer efficiency and lower blower noise.